●The LED will not light up even though the power is ON.
- Confirm that the batteries are new and that they have been inserted in the correct direction. Check to make sure that the connector on the LED support column and the battery connector have been securely fastened in place. Also make sure that the wires have not gotten caught in the screws and cut.
●The light suddenly turns off unexpectedly.
- In order to conserve energy, there is an Auto OFF function that works to turn off power automatically one hour after the last operation has been made. Press the switch button again to turn the power back on.
●The brightness levels do not change when the dials are turned.
- The unit may be in Auto mode. Press the switch button repeatedly until the unit turns off, and then press it just once more to turn it back on. The unit will be in Manual mode, which allows you to adjust the brightness levels manually.
●The dials are hard to turn.
- The base unit (top) and/or LED cable may be interfering with the dial(s). Remove the base unit (bottom) to check.
●The screws are hard to turn.
- If you find that any screws are hard to turn, first try screwing in the screws alone without trying to attach anything in order to prime the screw holes before assembling. Try to use a screwdriver with a secure bit (end).
●The LED lighting is unstable.
- Connections for the connector terminals may be bad. Unplug and plug the connector several times and try again.
●The battery box gets hot.
- Remove the battery immediately, and then contact us .
●I couldn't find any origami paper included with the supplement.
- The origami paper is slipped into the bottom of the Styrofoam tray when the kit is packaged. Double check the contents of the cardboard box again.
●When I started using the supplement with the Japanino, the Auto OFF function stopped working.
- When the AKARI Origami unit is connected to the Japanino, the Japanino commands are given priority over those built into this supplement's unit. If you want to use the Auto OFF function, please execute a sketch for Auto OFF on the Japanino.
●The switch is hard to press.
- Using the English instruction given on the lower right of page 2, adjust the position of the circuit board and reinsert the switch cover.